Medienspiegel

Tetsugakudo Park

Veröffentlicht

A municipal park catered to philosophy enthusiasts

Meiji-era philosopher Enryo Inoue founded this park in 1904 as a sanctuary for self-cultivation. The Shiseido building is dedicated to Confucius, the Buddha, Kant and Socrates, and was originally known as the Tetsugakudo (House of Philosophy), thus providing the park’s name. The various buildings and sculptures are all physical manifestations of the spirit world, inviting visitors to embark on a journey of enlightenment and discovery.

http://tokyo.com/guide/see-do/tetsugakudo-park/